Association Management Companies Are Your Nonprofit's Path To Success
CMA Association Management’s in-house marketing team recently won five marketing awards for its association clients at the New Jersey Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association (NJ CAMA) ASTRA Awards Ceremony, held at D&R Greenway in Princeton, N.J.
“This is a tremendous honor for our company and speaks directly to the caliber of marketing and communications professionals we have here serving associations,” said CMA Association Management President and CEO Jeffrey Barnhart. “As we help clients build their associations through strategic communications and marketing, it’s also very rewarding to receive recognition from our industry with several ASTRA Awards, which truly underscores the breadth of services that we provide.”
Led by Director of Marketing Erin Klebaur, CMA Association Management’s in-house marketing team has won a total of 132 ASTRA awards from NJ CAMA over the years. Recently, the team was recognized for the following work that promoted its association clients:
* Gold – Magazine, IMARK Group, IMARK Now
* Gold – Magazine, Cover Only, IMARK Now
* Silver – Magazine, International Card Manufacturers Association (ICMA), Card Manufacturing
* Silver – Excellence in Writing-Feature Story, IMARK Group, IMARK Now 2013
* Silver – Brochure Non-Profit >8 pages, National Association of Independent Lighting Distributors (NAILD) LSII
The ASTRA Awards provide regional marketing and communications professionals with the opportunity to showcase their creative talents.