Association Management Companies Are Your Nonprofit's Path To Success
Virtual Inc., a technology-focused association management company with offices in Massachusetts and California, announced this week that it added eight clients during 2017.
New full-service clients were:
• Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.
• International Mindfulness Teachers Association, a registered non-
• Internet of Learning Consortium, an industry-led institution comprised of members who are the respected leaders in the technical world.
• Open Mobile Alliance, which defines mobile phone specifications & standards, enabling advancements in mobile across the globe.
• Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions, the professional organization for women in payments.
New outsourced-service clients for Virtual Inc. for 2017 were:
• Trusted IoT Alliance, an open source software foundation supporting the creation of a secure, scalable, interoperable, and trusted IoT ecosystem. Virtual will handle Finance & Accounting, Membership & Operations Director services.
• Decentralized Identity Foundation, which promotes interoperability and standards for blockchain-based ID systems. Virtual will handle Headquarters, Accounting & Finance, Membership.
• Text Encoding Initiative, a consortium that collectively develops and maintains a standard for the representation of texts in digital form. Virtual will handle Headquarters, Finance & Accounting.
None of the associations’ request for proposals was distributed on AMC Institute’s Online RFP System, with the exception of Women’s Network in Electronic Transactions, which used the RFP system to select a different AMC, but ultimately moved during the calendar year to Virtual.